Saturday, September 8, 2007

Trouble with a capital "T"




FL update.. Sophie and Noodle are causing trouble on my bed. Everyone meet Sophie my Bichon who also doubles as my best friend, and Noodle the raucous black/white kitten.
So..... earlier today my roommates and I smelled smoke in our condo.... we opened the door under our stairs that leads to our electrical box and hot water heater only to meet billows of smoke. We called 911 and some very friendly, cute and helpful fire fighters came immediately - apparently our hot water heater caught on fire (or something like that.. I was on animal patrol so I was a bit preoccupied in our front lawn..). We had already turned off the power before they got there, but they turned it back on and unplugged our h2O heater - then they fanned out the place and hung around for about 45 minutes asking us how we all knew eachother, etc. It was kinda scary but we're all ok. Now i'm hanging with the babies on my bed and thought i'd share some cute wwf type photos.
And yes, Sophie is sporting her favorite Polo tee. She loves that thing!
Over and out from South of the border!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Sophie is ADORABLE!!!